- [3 Year Warranty, Professional Tech Support] - THIS AIR CURTAIN IS NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER, IT WON’T GENERATE COLD AND HOT AIR. This unit is covered by a 3 year manufacturer warranty. Free parts, repair or exchange within 3 year. Awoco high quality product reputation and supreme customer service is a guarantee.Fireproof and anti-erosive powder coated metal case, easy to clean slim body. Fireproof and anti-erosive powder coated metal case, easy to clean slim body.
- [Magnetic switch] - This air curtain has an electrical-magnetic circuit control with a magnetic switch. The magnetic door switch installation is much easier than the traditional mechanical micro switch. No hard wired needed on the 12VDC low voltage magnetic switch. Remote Control Included.
- [Easy installation] - 1) Mount the detachable mounting plate, then hang the air curtain up. 2) dedicated 2-wire for the magnetic switch connection. (Other brands might not have this.) 3) Detailed installation manual is included.
- [2 Speeds of Operation] - Super powerful high speed at 1112 CFM, low speed at 874 CFM. A HI/LO/OFF switch and Remote Control to select High/Low speed. 110V-120V 60Hz. 140W Max, 90W Min, less power consumption than other industrial air curtains.
- [Dimensions] - Overall size: 35-1/2” L x 7-3/4” D x 8-7/8” H. Weight: 22 LBS. Mounting plate size: 19-3/4” L x 7” H. Adopting the technology of German electrical machinery, it runs smoothly with reduced low noise. Optimized electrical machinery, reliable and safe runs for 5,000 consecutive hours. Fan wheels are made of high-tech ABS, powerful wind-force. CE Certified.
What is covered by Awoco Warranty? This unit is covered for the next 3 years.
You’re covered if your item stops working on its own or stops working from normal use. The warranty covers repair of a product or replacement of a product with a refurbished product of like kind and quality. Some examples are
What does the Awoco Warranty not cover?
When does Awoco Warranty start?
Warranty starts from the original purchase date, which is when you first purchased the unit.
How does Awoco Warranty work?
First off, you have to contact us through Amazon, Phone or Awoco website to file a claim on your unit. Make sure to have your order number and receipt ready for proof that your unit is covered. After receiving the claim our technician will keep in contact with you to try to expert troubleshoot the unit to see if we can fix the unit without needing you to send the unit back. If the technician is unable to fix it we will provide a shipping label for you to send the unit back to be fixed. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it with a refurbished product of like and quality. We do not cover expedited shipping.
1x Air curtain with mounting plate attached
1x Magnetic switch
1x Remote control
1x User manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.