- [3 Year Warranty, Professional Tech Support] - AIR CURTAIN IS NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER, IT WON’T GENERATE COLD AIR. This unit is covered by a 3 year manufacturer warranty. Free parts, repair or exchange within 3 year. Awoco high quality product reputation and supreme customer service is a guarantee. Dimensions: 35-1/2” L x 8-5/8” D x 10-3/8” H. Weight: 33.1 LBS. UL Certified.
- [Isolate Interior from Exterior Air & Block Flying Insects] - Save energy by keeping the conditioned air inside and blocking 90% of heat/cold air, dust, smoke, flying insects, etc. You still need to turn on your air conditioner, air curtain is not to replace an air conditioner. Fireproof and anti-erosive powder coated metal case, easy to clean slim body.
- [Magnetic Switch] - 2 pieces of magnets have no direct contact, won’t be damaged by a door slamming. The magnetic door switch installation is much easier than the traditional mechanical plunger switch. 12VDC is safer and no hard wired required. It works even the door closer is not working well, just install at the closer distance while the door is closed.
- [2 Speeds] - super powerful high speed at 1177 CFM, 58dB, low speed at 942 CFM, 56dB. 120V 60Hz 300W (0.4HP, 3.13A), less power consumption than other industrial air curtains. Adopting the technology of German electrical machinery, it continuously runs for business hours. 1 motor and 2 ABS Fan Wheels.
- [Easy Installation] - Refer to Technical Specification User Manual, installation should be easy. 1) mount the detachable mounting plate securely. 2) hang the air curtain up. 3) install the optional magnetic switch and connect to the dedicated 2 wires. With magnetic switch installed, automatically turn on the air curtain while the door is open.
What is covered by Awoco Warranty? This unit is covered for the next 3 years.
You’re covered if your item stops working on its own or stops working from normal use. The warranty covers repair of a product or replacement of a product with a refurbished product of like kind and quality. Some examples are
What does the Awoco Warranty not cover?
When does Awoco Warranty start?
Warranty starts from the original purchase date, which is when you first purchased the unit.
How does Awoco Warranty work?
First off, you have to contact us through Amazon, Phone or Awoco website to file a claim on your unit. Make sure to have your order number and receipt ready for proof that your unit is covered. After receiving the claim our technician will keep in contact with you to try to expert troubleshoot the unit to see if we can fix the unit without needing you to send the unit back. If the technician is unable to fix it we will provide a shipping label for you to send the unit back to be fixed. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it with a refurbished product of like and quality. We do not cover expedited shipping.
Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
Type: Unheated and No Cold Air
Air velocity: High 2559 FPM, Low 1968 FPM
Material: White color powder coated metal
Note: air curtain is not waterproof, not to operate at a moist environment
1x Air curtain with mounting plate attached
1x Magnetic switch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.