- GAS TYPES - For both Natural Gas (NG) and Liquid Propane Gas (LPG). Max inlet pressure PSIG: 1/2 (3.5KPa), Gas Flow: 120,000BTU/ Hr. Adjustable 2 outlet pressures 5" WC for NG or 10" WC for LP.
- APPLICATION - Stable gas flow for gas grills, heaters, ovens, gas welding equipment, etc. Please twist and open the lid to check if it's the correct side for your application. The NG and LP settings are different as shown in the pictures.
- INSTALLATION - Just install the regulator properly with gas flowing direction as indicated by the arrow on the bottom of the regulator, also with gas line pipe thread tape for convenient operation. Fitting- in 1/2" x out 1/2" NPT Pipe threads.
- NOTES - When applied to LP gas, it needs to work with an external regulator (NOT supplied). Install the external regulator between the propane supply source and this regulator to lower the pressure to 1/2 PSIG. Do not install the regulator too close to the heating equipment or use it in a very cold environment. Heat or cold can change the resistance of the spring inside the regulator.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - CSA certified gas pressure regulator is made of high quality metal material, to ensure long-lasting and durable use and protect from leakage for safety.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.