-Heated quartz elements emit a safe, clean wavelength of light that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly to a person, table or floor rather than heating the air.
-Infrared heat doesn't 'blow away', making it ideal for breezy areas where air cannot be contained.
-Medium wave quartz elements operate with no harsh glare or odors.
Lasting Energy, Efficiency and Value
-Easy installation requires a lower capital expense and minimal labor.
-Infrared heaters require no refillable gas tanks and very little maintenance.
-They are 90% energy efficient and provide energy savings over time.
Infratech classic W-Series products are an excellent choice for most basic installations that require cost effective controls. W-Series heaters are available in a variety of wattages and voltages ranging from 1,500 to 4,000 watts and 120 to 480 volts. These classic heaters feature sleek profiles, recessed mounting options, short standoffs and low clearance heights.
Note: Infratech Comfort heating products are NOT "plug in" heaters. They must be installed and "hard wired" by a licensed electrician based on the specific power requirements of the product and will often require a dedicated circuit and the appropriate power at the point of installation. Infratech heaters are "Real Heaters" designed for maximum performance, long term durability, and user safety.
- Overall Dimensions: 39"W x 8"D x 8"H.
- Voltage: 240 Volts, Power: 2,500 Watts, Amperage: 10.4 Amps.
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit Included; Mounting Height: 7' to 9'; 0 to 60° Mounting Angle.
- Quartz Element with ~5,000 hours of use; UL Listed for Outdoor or Indoor use.
- Approximate 7' x 7' Heat Coverage.
- Approximately 1/2 the operational cost of gas heaters.
- Made in the USA; 2 Year Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.