- Infrared heater uses medium wave radiant heat to warm people and solid objects, not the air.
- Over 90% of input energy is directly converted into radiant heat. To contrast, traditional gas heaters are often 50% less efficient.
- Average heat area spans 8 x 10 square feet.
- Heater components and packaging are made out of recyclable materials and operate with zero greenhouse emissions, odors, or ultraviolet light.
- Voltage: 208 Volts, Power: 4,000 Watts, Amperage: 19.2 Amps.
- Mounting Height: 8-10 feet, 0 to 60° Mounting Angle.
- Mounting Kit Included, includes inset brackets that create a "floating" effect when mounted (for wall and ceiling).
- 304 Stainless Steel construction provides enhanced durability.
- UL Listed for Outdoor or Indoor use.
- Designed for over 5,000 hours of use with a 3 years warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Overall Dimensions: 39"W x 8"D x 8"H
- Weight: 14 lb.
Order now and we'll ship this item out within 8-12 weeks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.