- EMERGENCY DOOR RELEASE - If trapped inside a freezer or cooler, gently push the inside release handle rod to initiate the door latch and push open the door.
- VISIBLE IN THE DARK - With a knob that glows in the dark, the release handle stays visible, ensuring easy identification and operation even in low-light conditions, providing added convenience and safety.
- USE FOR KASON 56 LATCH - 481 Inside release handle push rod is used for KASON 56 series heavy-duty walk-in cooler/freezer door latches.
- DURABLE AND ADA COMPLIANT - Rod is made of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability. Product meets the accessibility guidelines outlined in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- CHECK THE DIMENSIONS - The temperature range is -40°F to 150°F. It has a maximum door/wall thickness of 4in/ 6 in. The overall length is 7-3/8 in/ 9-3/8 in, and the plunger depth is 2 in. If length of rod exceeds door thickness, use proper tools to trim to desired length.