- EMERGENCY DOOR RELEASE - If trapped inside a freezer or cooler, gently push the inside release handle rod to initiate the door latch and push open the door.
- VISIBLE IN THE DARK - With a knob that glows in the dark, the release handle stays visible, ensuring easy identification and operation even in low-light conditions, providing added convenience and safety.
- USE FOR KASON 58 LATCH - 487 Inside release handle push rod is used for KASON 58 series walk-in cooler/freezer door latches. Material: Fiberglass rod, plastic flange, plastic knob.
- FROST-FREE AND ADA COMPLIANT - Furnished with low-conduction fiberglass rod for low-temp applications, preventing ineffectiveness due to freezing. Product meets the accessibility guidelines outlined in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- CHECK THE DIMENSIONS - The temperature range is -40°F to 150°F. It has a maximum door/wall thickness of 4in/ 6 in. The overall length is 6-7/8 in/ 8-7/8 in, and the plunger depth is 1-1/4 in. If length of rod exceeds door thickness, use proper tools to trim to desired length.