- GAS TYPE & PRESSURE - Gas Type: Propane Gas (LP). Inlet gas pressure: 1/2 PSI. Outlet pressure range: 5" - 12" Water Column
- PIPE THREAD SIZE - 1/2" Inlet & 1/2" Outlet FPT GAS PIPE. Make sure you measure the gas pipe or regulator opening as close to 13/16 inches as shown in the picture’s table.
- CAUTION - This regulator has 13/16" openings for 1/2" gas pipes. The 1/2" gas pipe means interior diameter 1/2" but outside diameter is 13/16", refer to the pictures before buying.
- MARKING - Model: RV48L, Marking: 1/2 PSIG, Po 5" - 12". Inlet pressure 1/2 PSI. Adjustable outlet pressure 5"-12" Water Column.
- OPERATE TEMPERATURE - 32°F - 225°F (0°C - 107°C). Do not install the regulator too close to the heating equipment or use in very cold environment. Heat or cold can change the resistance of the spring inside the regulator.
- NOTE: GAS PRESSURE REGULATORS WILL NOT TURN OFF THE FLOW OF GAS.
- CAUTION: Never connect regulator directly to the propane supply source. Maxitrol regulators require an external regulator (NOT supplied). Install the external regulator between the propane supply source and Maxitrol regulator.
- Install the regulator properly with gas flowing as indicated by the arrow on the casting.
- *NOTE - Do not install the regulator too close to the heating equipment or use in very cold environment.
How to find the correct pipe thread size
- WARNING: The NPT thread size is NOT referring to the size of the thread itself!
- The plumbing industry standard for the pipe sizes is NOT always as straightforward as measuring the pipe.
- Measuring the pipe will often mislead you into choosing the wrong pipe size.
- The "pipe thread size" is measured and based on the inside of the pipe.
- A lot of people measured the thread / the opening for the thread / outside diameter of the pipe, and thought that was the thread size. It was WRONG.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.