- GAS TYPE & PRESSURE - Gas Type: Natural Gas (NG). Inlet gas pressure: 1/2 PSI. Outlet pressure range: 3" - 6" Water Column
- PIPE THREAD SIZE - 1/2" Inlet & 1/2" Outlet FPT GAS PIPE. Make sure you measure the gas pipe or regulator opening as close to 13/16 inches as shown in the picture’s table.
- CAUTION - This regulator has 13/16" openings for 1/2" gas pipes. The 1/2" gas pipe means interior diameter 1/2" but outside diameter is 13/16", refer to the pictures before buying.
- MARKING - Model: RV48L, Marking: 1/2 PSIG, Po 3" - 6". Inlet pressure 1/2 PSI. Adjustable outlet pressure 3"-6" Water Column.
- OPERATE TEMPERATURE - 32°F - 225°F (0°C - 107°C). Do not install the regulator too close to the heating equipment or use in very cold environment. Heat or cold can change the resistance of the spring inside the regulator.
- NOTE: GAS PRESSURE REGULATORS WILL NOT TURN OFF THE FLOW OF GAS.
- The pipe fittings for this regulator are based on NPT pipe threads - dimensions according ANSI/ASME B1.20.1 standards.
- Install the regulator properly with gas flowing as indicated by the arrow on the casting.
- *NOTE - Do not install the regulator too close to the heating equipment or use in very cold environment. Heat or cold can change the resistance of the spring inside the regulator.
How to find the correct pipe thread size
- WARNING: The NPT thread size is NOT referring to the size of the thread itself!
- The plumbing industry standard for the pipe sizes is NOT always as straightforward as measuring the pipe.
- Measuring the pipe will often mislead you into choosing the wrong pipe size.
- The "pipe thread size" is measured and based on the inside of the pipe.
- A lot of people measured the thread / the opening for the thread / outside diameter of the pipe, and thought that was the thread size. It was WRONG.
- The NPT thread is referring to the Interior Diameter of the pipe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.